Please see www.aa.org for a wealth of AA-sanctioned information. There you can also read the AA Grapevine or LaVina online!
For best practices to maintain anonymity while using online and/or social media please read ANONYMITY ONLINE AND DIGITAL MEDIA: https://www.aa.org/assets/en_us/smf-197_en.pdf
Links provided by the AA General Service Office Message on COVID-19 as of 19 MAR 2020:
• General Service Office Website: www.aa.org
• Videos/Audios https://www.aa.org/pages/en_US/videos-and-audios
• Read/Listen/ASL “The Big Book” and Twelve Steps/Twelve Traditions Book https://www.aa.org/pages/en_US/read-the-big-book-and-twelve-steps-and-twelvetraditions
• A.A. Archives and history https://www.aa.org/pages/en_US/archives-and-history
• A.A.W.S. YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2nfvf9DeDA7QYvLeq4pQ-w
• A.A. Grapevine website: https://www.aagrapevine.org/
• Audio, digital, hard copy resources
• A.A. Grapevine YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI9uFLJ__aXT3-At0PlPWUQ
• A.A. Online Intergroup: https://www.aa-intergroup.org/
• Understanding Anonymity: https://www.aa.org/assets/en_US/p47_understandinganonymity.pdf
Please see Boston Central Service for information pertaining to AA in the greater Boston area at: https://aaboston.org/
Area 30, serving Eastern Mass, hosted an Open Forum on 16 June 2020 and prepared some "points to consider" to help AA members and AA groups plan for reopening meetings: https://aaemass.org/area30/ .